The best ideas are always the most simple! Start at the bottom of the hill and ride or run to the top. About 3 miles, or 5 kilometres_ lets just call it a long climb. The route follows the Kirklees Way, onto the Pennine Way, out onto the road at the top. First Wednesday of every month.
How to enter the King of the Hill – January
- Run 5km
King of the Hill – January weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
King of the Hill – January reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was King of the Hill – January?
You may also like
- The Manchester 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb, Manchester
- The Foam Run - Burnley10th May, Burnley
- Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon – January26th Jan, Manchester
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half - August2nd Aug, Manchester
- Ironman UK12th Jul, Bolton
- RunThrough Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon - March22nd Mar, Manchester