The best ideas are always the most simple! Start at the bottom of the hill and ride or run to the top. About 3 miles, or 5 kilometres‰Û_ lets just call it a long climb. The route follows the Kirklees Way, onto the Pennine Way, out onto the road at the top. First Wednesday of every month.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
King of the Hill – January weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
King of the Hill – January reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was King of the Hill – January?
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon26th Sep, Manchester
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Leeds5(1)
- Run Media City 5K and 10K - September2nd Sep, Salford
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.