The best ideas are always the most simple! Start at the bottom of the hill and ride or run to the top. About 3 miles, or 5 kilometers. lets just call it a long climb. The route follows the Kirklees Way, onto the Pennine Way, out onto the road at the top.
The new KotH 10K, this is just as simple, run up the hill, run down the hill, so choose to run or ride the 5k or run 10k.
How to enter the King of the Hill – July
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
King of the Hill – July weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
King of the Hill – July reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was King of the Hill – July?
You may also like
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Leeds5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.