The best ideas are always the most simple! Start at the bottom of the hill and run to the top, then if that's not enough run, back down again. 400m up then down. In God's own county, this will be a race you won't forget. And with 4 different distances there's a route for all.
Simply an out and back race from the town center to moorland hills and back.
See route map for more detail
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
King Of The Hill – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Team OA are ranked #61 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
King Of The Hill – Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K reviews (3)
3.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
- The Yorkshire Marathon17th Oct, York4.6(32)
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun 2021, Hope Valley5(3)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- The Tissington Trail Marathon22nd Nov, Ashbourne4.9(11)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.