Start at the bottom of the hill and ride or run to the top. About 3 miles, the route follows the Kirklees Way, onto the Pennine Way, out onto the road at the top. First Wednesday of every month.
How to enter the King of the Hill – May
- Run 5kmStandard Entries
King of the Hill – May route
so choose to run or ride the 5k or run 10k.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
King of the Hill – May weather forecast
Foggy in the afternoon.
King of the Hill – May reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was King of the Hill – May?
You may also like
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun17th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- RunThrough Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November10th Nov, Manchester
- Leeds 5k & 10k MoRun24th Nov, Leeds
- The Great Skipton Santa Fun Run24th Nov, Skipton4.8(5)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth
- RunThrough Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon – January26th Jan 2020, Manchester4.1(13)