The best ideas are always the most simple! Start at the bottom of the hill and ride or run to the top. About 3 miles, or 5 kilometres% lets just call it a long climb. The route follows the Kirklees Way, onto the Pennine Way, out onto the road at the top. First Wednesday of every month.
How to enter the King of the Hill – September
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
King of the Hill – September weather forecast
Light rain until evening.
King of the Hill – September reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was King of the Hill – September?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Williams BMW Rochdale Half Marathon and 10K6th Oct, Rochdale
- Blackburn 10K - November17th Nov, Blackburn
- Asda Foundation Sheffield 10K22nd Sep, Sheffield4.5(16)
- Wilmslow 10K24th Nov, Wilmslow4.7(36)
- Run Tatton Half Marathon & 10K3rd Nov, Knutsford4.9(11)