The best ideas are always the most simple! Start at the bottom of the hill and ride or run to the top. About 3 miles, or 5 kilometres% lets just call it a long climb. The route follows the Kirklees Way, onto the Pennine Way, out onto the road at the top. First Wednesday of every month.
How to enter the King of the Hill – September
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
King of the Hill – September weather forecast
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
King of the Hill – September reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was King of the Hill – September?
You may also like
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Langsett 1027th Feb 2021, Stocksbridge4.8(9)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Sheffield Santa Ho Ho Glow! Fun Run/Walk19th Dec, Sheffield3.2(2)
- Wakefield Hospice 10k21st Mar 2021, Wakefield4.8(25)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.