The best ideas are always the most simple! Start at the bottom of the hill and ride or run to the top. About 3 miles, or 5 kilometres% lets just call it a long climb. The route follows the Kirklees Way, onto the Pennine Way, out onto the road at the top. First Wednesday of every month.
How to enter the King of the Hill – September
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
King of the Hill – September weather forecast
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
King of the Hill – September reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was King of the Hill – September?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep 2021, Warrington
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon - May22nd May 2021, Manchester3.3(1)
- Langsett 1027th Feb 2021, Stocksbridge4.8(9)
- Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon – January24th Jan 2021, Manchester4(10)
- Run Heaton Park 5k, 10k & Half Marathon - August31st Jul 2021, Manchester5(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.