The Kings Forest is just 4 miles outside Bury St Edmunds, easily accessible from East Anglia, London and the East Midlands. Provides a wonderful traffic free course on forest tracks.
How to enter the Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 50kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 26.2mi
Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half routes
This is a one lap flat course for half marathon and two for marathon, Ultra runners will continue to complete a 3rd lap of 4.8 miles. The course will be clearly marked. There will be drinks stations approx. every 7 miles.
The course is off road* and traffic free using footpaths and tracks across breckland and in the forest.
* At the beginning and end of each lap runners will cross the road back into West Stow Country Park. These are the only road crossing and will be marshalled.
The surfaces are generally good, and are suitable for normal road shoes.
The course has not been measured by a UKA approved course measurer, therefore all distances are approximate.
First-aiders will be present at the Start/Finish and along the course. If you develop medical problems, please alert the nearest marshal and prompt assistance will be provided
Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half?
You may also like
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Leicestershire Round Series Leg 39th Oct, Cossington4.7(3)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.