The Kings Forest is just 4 miles outside Bury St Edmunds, easily accessible from East Anglia, London and the East Midlands. Provides a wonderful traffic free course on forest tracks.
How to enter the Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half
- Run 50km
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 26.2mi
Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half routes
This is a one lap flat course for half marathon and two for marathon, Ultra runners will continue to complete a 3rd lap of 4.8 miles. The course will be clearly marked. There will be drinks stations approx. every 7 miles.
The course is off road* and traffic free using footpaths and tracks across breckland and in the forest.
* At the beginning and end of each lap runners will cross the road back into West Stow Country Park. These are the only road crossing and will be marshalled.
The surfaces are generally good, and are suitable for normal road shoes.
The course has not been measured by a UKA approved course measurer, therefore all distances are approximate.
First-aiders will be present at the Start/Finish and along the course. If you develop medical problems, please alert the nearest marshal and prompt assistance will be provided
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Thames Path Challenge20th Sep 2020, London
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul 2020, Lewknor5(3)
- Endure24 – Wasing Park13th Jun 2020, Reading5(1)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra9th May 2020, Wadhurst3.9(24)
- Wendover Woods 5016th Nov, Halton4.9(9)