This established trail running festival is back for another year and getting bigger and better every time. The event starts and finishes in the grounds of the magnificent Kirkstall Abbey. Kirkstall Abbey is set on the banks of the river Aire and is one of the most complete examples of a medieval cistercian Abbey in Great Britain.
How to enter the Kirkstall Abbey Trail Running Festival
- Run 31mi
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 8.8mi
Kirkstall Abbey Trail Running Festival weather forecast
Light rain until afternoon, starting again overnight.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Kirkstall Abbey Trail Running Festival reviews (5)
4.6 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
- Leicestershire Round Series Leg 39th Oct, Cossington4.7(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.