Starting and finishing at Landing Point, Coniston Hall near Coniston village, the 10K Coniston Trail Run, 15K Coniston Trail Challenge and 15K Coniston Trail Race follow circuits along well marked and marshalled footpaths and bridleways, taking in panoramic views of Lake Coniston and the surrounding peaks of the Old Man, Swirl How, Wetherlam and Dow Crags. Underfoot conditions are generally good for those used to off road running, although there is one short 200m section after approx 4km on the 15km routes which only agile mountain goats will be able to run!
How to enter the Lakeland Trails – Coniston – September
- Run 15km
- Run 10km
Lakeland Trails – Coniston – September weather forecast
Rain in the evening and overnight.
Lakeland Trails – Coniston – September reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Ironman UK12th Jul 2020, Bolton
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K1st Mar 2020, Bangor
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar 2020, Tarporley
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run4th Oct 2020, Glasgow
- Worden Festive 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run14th Dec, Leyland