Starting and finishing at Landing Point, Coniston Hall near Coniston village, the 10K Coniston Trail Run, 15K Coniston Trail Challenge and 15K Coniston Trail Race follow circuits along well marked and marshalled footpaths and bridleways, taking in panoramic views of Lake Coniston and the surrounding peaks of the Old Man, Swirl How, Wetherlam and Dow Crags. Underfoot conditions are generally good for those used to off road running, although there is one short 200m section after approx 4km on the 15km routes which only agile mountain goats will be able to run!
How to enter the Lakeland Trails – Coniston – September
- Run 15km
- Run 10km
Lakeland Trails – Coniston – September weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Lakeland Trails – Coniston – September reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep 2021, Warrington
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul 2021, Bolton4.3(5)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March7th Mar 2021, Little Budworth4.8(39)
- PieAthlon - Yorkshire6th Dec, Huddersfield5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.