Starting and finishing at Hawkshead, the 17km Hawkshead Trail Race, 17km Hawkshead Trail Challenge and 10km Hawkshead Trail Run follow circuits along well marked and marshalled footpaths and bridleways, taking in panoramic views of Lake Windermere and the surrounding peaks of the Coniston Hills, the Langdales and most of the Lakeland fells. All of the routes take in the infamous, mile long, near vertical, killer climb of the "Coffin Trail"! Underfoot conditions are generally good, particularly for those used to off-road running.
A carnival atmosphere is guaranteed for both spectators and competitors, with live music, race commentary, food and drink all available at the start and finish. So, whether you're new to trail running, an experienced athlete, or simply looking for an unforgettable day out in the Lake District, a family-friendly, festival atmosphere and some amazing trail running awaits you!
How to enter the Lakeland Trails – Hawkshead
- Run 17km
- Run 10km
Lakeland Trails – Hawkshead weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Lakeland Trails – Hawkshead reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lakeland Trails – Hawkshead?
You may also like
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run12th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)
- Blackpool Music Run17th Oct, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Whinlatter Beast 10 & 5 Mile9th Oct, Keswick
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July25th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington