Starting and finishing at Jenkins Field (CA11 OUS), on the shores of Ullswater in Glenridding, the NEW! 5km Helvellyn Sport Trail, 10km Helvellyn Trail Run, 15km Helvellyn Trail Race and 15km Helvellyn Trail Challenge follow circuits along well marked and marshalled footpaths and bridleways that take you into the foothills of Helvellyn, with elevated panoramic views of Ullswater, and dramatic vistas of Helvellyn and the surrounding peaks. Underfoot conditions are generally good for those used to off road running but can be tricky in places.
A carnival atmosphere is guaranteed for both spectators and competitors, with live music, race commentary, food and drink all available at the start and finish. So, whether you're new to trail running, an experienced athlete, or simply looking for an unforgettable day out in the Lake District, a family-friendly, festival atmosphere and some amazing trail running awaits you!
How to enter the Lakeland Trails, Helvellyn
- Run 15km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Lakeland Trails, Helvellyn weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Lakeland Trails, Helvellyn reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lakeland Trails, Helvellyn?
You may also like
- Whinlatter Beast 10 & 5 Mile9th Oct, Keswick
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun1st Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne5(3)