Starting and finishing at Fitz Park, in Keswick (CA12 4NF), the 5km Derwentwater Sport Trail, 10km Derwentwater Trail Run, 15km Derwentwater Trail Race and 15km Derwentwater Trail Challenge is a circuit along well marked and marshalled footpaths and bridleways, taking in panoramic views of Derwentwater, the surrounding peaks of Skiddaw and Blencathra and the northern fells. Underfoot conditions are generally good for those used to trail running, but expect a bit of everything! The course has no stiles, so there is nothing but the hills and the infamous Glendereterra bogs to break up your rhythm.
A carnival atmosphere is guaranteed for both spectators and competitors, with live music, race commentary, food and drink all available at the start and finish. So, whether you're new to trail running, an experienced athlete, or simply looking for an unforgettable day out in the Lake District, a family-friendly, festival atmosphere and some amazing trail running awaits you!
How to enter the Lakeland Trails – Keswick
- Run 15km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Lakeland Trails – Keswick weather forecast
Rain in the morning.
Lakeland Trails – Keswick reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lakeland Trails – Keswick?
You may also like
- Whinlatter Beast 10 & 5 Mile9th Oct, Keswick
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Newcastle 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun1st Nov, Newcastle upon Tyne5(3)