If you’re looking for a serious challenge, this is it. Inspired by the great sky races of Europe, Lakes Sky Ultra™ is one of the most technically demanding course-marked race's the Lake District has ever seen. Entries are vetted to ensure that only the most experienced runners will tackle this ultra-distance route, taking in Swirral Edge and other extremely technical terrain, demanding that the runners have superb mountain skills.
How to enter the Lakes Sky Ultra
- Run 60km
Lakes Sky Ultra route
Underfoot terrain will be mixed. Grassy trods, well worn mountain paths, bare rock, scree, single track trails, hard/technical ascents and bone shaking descents will all feature on this fully marked route. Use of hands will undoubtedly be required.
Lakes Sky Ultra weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Lakes Sky Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lakes Sky Ultra?
You may also like
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- The Drop Huddersfield28th Dec, Huddersfield
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.