If you’re looking for a serious challenge, this is it. Inspired by the great sky races of Europe, Lakes Sky Ultra™ is one of the most technically demanding course-marked race's the Lake District has ever seen. Entries are vetted to ensure that only the most experienced runners will tackle this ultra-distance route, taking in Swirral Edge and other extremely technical terrain, demanding that the runners have superb mountain skills.
Underfoot terrain will be mixed. Grassy trods, well worn mountain paths, bare rock, scree, single track trails, hard/technical ascents and bone shaking descents will all feature on this fully marked route. Use of hands will undoubtedly be required.
Lakes Sky Ultra weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Lakes Sky Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lakes Sky Ultra?
You may also like
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- White Rose Ultra6th Nov, Huddersfield4.5(2)
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge11th Nov, Heath Charnock5(4)
- Whitworth Trail Marathon15th Aug, Whitworth4.4(4)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon19th Sep, Prestatyn
- Peak District Challenge17th Sep, Hathersage5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.