If youre looking for a serious challenge, this is it. Inspired by the great sky races of Europe, Lakes Sky Ultra is one of the most technically demanding course-marked race's the Lake District has ever seen. Entries are vetted to ensure that only the most experienced runners will tackle this ultra-distance route, taking in Swirral Edge and other extremely technical terrain, demanding that the runners have superb mountain skills.
How to enter the Lakes Sky Ultra
- Run 60km
Lakes Sky Ultra route
Underfoot terrain will be mixed. Grassy trods, well worn mountain paths, bare rock, scree, single track trails, hard/technical ascents and bone shaking descents will all feature on this fully marked route. Use of hands will undoubtedly be required.
Lakes Sky Ultra weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Lakes Sky Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lakes Sky Ultra?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul, Wetherby
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul, Caernarfon
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr, Delph
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr, Prestatyn
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia16th May, Caernarfon