Starting on the banks of the River Lune, the course follows the Lancaster Canal with outstanding views over Morecambe Bay, the Lakeland Fells and Yorkshire Dales - 13 miles of flat canal path running. The tow paths vary from good to firm to heavy going.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Lancaster Trail Half reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lancaster Trail Half?
You may also like
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run12th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Ambleside
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.