Cycling from Lands End to John OGroats, the furthest possible distance in the British Isles, is a classic challenge that many dream of. Starting at Lands End on the south-westerly tip of England, we pedal our way through Cornwall, over Dartmoor and north along the Welsh border, skirting the Lake District into Scotland, via lochs and the Highlands to the North Coast and John OGroats.
In all we will cover roughly 1000 miles, passing through some of the most stunning and remote countryside in the British Isles. This is a tough challenge but a fabulous way to see the country, and one of the most rewarding things you will ever do!
How to enter the Land’s End to John O’Groats Cycle – August
- Bike 1,000mi
Land’s End to John O’Groats Cycle – August weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Land’s End to John O’Groats Cycle – August reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Land’s End to John O’Groats Cycle – August?
You may also like
- Tour De Shane – The Pembrokeshire Sportive29th Mar 2020, St Davids
- Beyond Somerset Sportive19th Apr 2020, Glastonbury
- Nightrider Bristol20th Jun 2020, Bristol
- Les Trois Frontières (Sportive)21st Jun 2020, Bridport
- Cycle Southampton 100k & 60k20th Jun 2020, Southampton
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton