Cycling from Land’s End to John O’Groats, the furthest possible distance in the British Isles, is a classic challenge that many dream of. Starting at Land’s End on the south-westerly tip of England, we pedal our way through Cornwall, over Dartmoor and north along the Welsh border, skirting the Lake District into Scotland, via lochs and the Highlands to the North Coast and John O’Groats.
In all we will cover roughly 1000 miles, passing through some of the most stunning and remote countryside in the British Isles. This is a tough challenge but a fabulous way to see the country, and one of the most rewarding things you will ever do!
How to enter the Land’s End to John O’Groats Cycle – August
- Bike 1,000mi
Land’s End to John O’Groats Cycle – August weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Land’s End to John O’Groats Cycle – August reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Land’s End to John O’Groats Cycle – August?
You may also like
- Dragon Ride5th Jun 2021, Port Talbot5(2)
- Beyond Wessex Sportive5th Jun 2021, Bridport
- Beyond Somerset Sportive (Saturday or Sunday)9th Apr 2021, Glastonbury
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Beyond Cotswold Sportive29th May 2021, England
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.