Cycling the furthest possible distance in the British Isles is a classic challenge that many dream of. Starting on the most southwesterly tip of England, pedal your way through Cornwall, over Dartmoor and North along the Welsh border, skirting the Lake District into Scotland, via lochs and mountains to the very North coast.
How to enter the Land’s End to John O’Groats Cycle – June
- Bike 1,000mi
Land’s End to John O’Groats Cycle – June route
Land’s End to John O’Groats Cycle – June weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Land’s End to John O’Groats Cycle – June reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Land’s End to John O’Groats Cycle – June?
You may also like
- Beyond Wessex Sportive5th Jun 2021, Bridport
- Beyond Somerset Sportive (Saturday or Sunday)9th Apr 2021, Glastonbury
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- Brighton Marathon Weekend17th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Beyond Cotswold Sportive29th May 2021, England
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.