How to enter the Larkfield AC 10K & 5K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Larkfield AC 10K & 5K routes
The course starts and finishes by the Research Centre, which is a 2 minute walk from Race HQ.
The course is a 5km loop around East Malling and Ditton. The majority of the course will be run on public roads and there will markers every kilometre. There will be water stations at 5km and at 8km.
For the 10km, runners will complete two laps of the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Larkfield AC 10K & 5K weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Larkfield AC 10K & 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Larkfield AC 10K & 5K?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton4.7(34)
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London4.8(39)
- The Medway 10K7th Jun, Gillingham4.8(45)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London4.6(4)
- London Lightning 5k & 10k Run - Olympic Park11th Oct, London4.7(10)
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k20th Jun, Tadworth