he Lecale Way is a multi terrain course including beach, grass trails and rural roads.
It starts at the Cable Bar, Ballyhornan, Co. Down, which is on the coast. The race proceeds for approx 1/2 mile along a rural road and then onto the beach and the trail section of the course. Finally coming back onto a road heading back to the Cable Bar, Ballyhornan. The views are beautiful and on a clear day you can see Scotland!
How to enter the Lecale Way 10k
- Run 10km
Lecale Way 10k weather forecast
Lecale Way 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lecale Way 10k?
You may also like
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Dublin 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Dublin 83(3)
- Causeway Coast Marathon25th Sep, Portballintrae4.8(7)
- Blackpool Music Run17th Oct, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Ambleside
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.