he Lecale Way is a multi terrain course including beach, grass trails and rural roads.
It starts at the Cable Bar, Ballyhornan, Co. Down, which is on the coast. The race proceeds for approx 1/2 mile along a rural road and then onto the beach and the trail section of the course. Finally coming back onto a road heading back to the Cable Bar, Ballyhornan. The views are beautiful and on a clear day you can see Scotland!
How to enter the Lecale Way 10k
- Run 10km
Lecale Way 10k weather forecast
Lecale Way 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lecale Way 10k?
You may also like
- Tollymore Trail Marathon Events14th Nov, Newcastle4.6(11)
- Causeway Coast Marathon25th Sep, Portballintrae4.8(7)
- Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run3rd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Blackpool Music Run17th Oct, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Dublin 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Dublin 83(3)