he Lecale Way is a multi terrain course including beach, grass trails and rural roads.
It starts at the Cable Bar, Ballyhornan, Co. Down, which is on the coast. The race proceeds for approx 1/2 mile along a rural road and then onto the beach and the trail section of the course. Finally coming back onto a road heading back to the Cable Bar, Ballyhornan. The views are beautiful and on a clear day you can see Scotland!
How to enter the Lecale Way 10k
- Run 10km
Lecale Way 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lecale Way 10k?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10k4th Sep, Bangor4.7(14)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon10th Jul, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k28th May, Clappersgate
- Blackpool Music Run17th Jul, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Great Scottish Run2nd Oct, Glasgow4.8(35)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.