The Lee Valley VeloParks one mile floodlit road circuit is the perfect course to test yourself over a new distance or check your pacing with each mile split chip timed for you to view after the race. As one of the London 2012 Olympic venues you cant help but feel inspired to give it your all on this course as we are there to cheer you all the way round to the finish!
The Lee Valley VeloPark series returns, offering you a chance to run a Half Marathon, 10 Mile, 10k, 5k or Mile on this unique one mile Moto GP styled circuit. We also have a free kids mile for you to bring any young ones along with you and make a day of it.
How to enter the Runthrough Lee Valley VeloPark – October
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10miBooked 4 times this week
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
- Run 1mi
Runthrough Lee Valley VeloPark – October routes
The course is a closed off 1 mile loop. 3 laps for 5k, 6 for the 10k, 10 for the 10 mile and 13 for the half marathon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Runthrough Lee Valley VeloPark – October weather forecast
Light rain in the afternoon and evening.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 536 organizers
Runthrough Lee Valley VeloPark – October reviews (2)
4.5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
You may also like
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May 2020, London4.2(28)
- London Landmarks Half Marathon29th Mar 2020, London4.7(55)
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London4.2(59)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Half Marathon16th Feb 2020, London4.3(28)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon11th Oct 2020, London4.5(45)
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans4.7(22)