Like all of our other events, the run is chip-timed, marshalled throughout and you will be rewarded with a medal and a goody bag at the end.
Muscular Dystrophy UK have a great affinity with Leicester, with amazing support from our local family funds and the local community. It’s also on the University of Leicester campus where our Honorary Life President, the late Lord Richard Attenborough, spent his childhood and school years.
If you’re wanting to run your first, your fastest or your most orange 10k yet – this is the race for you.
How to enter the Leicester Town and Gown 10k
- Run 10km
Leicester Town and Gown 10k weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Leicester Town and Gown 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Leicester Town and Gown 10k?
You may also like
- RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K24th Oct, Prestwold5(1)
- Run Silverstone15th Nov, Towcester5(3)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May 2021, Naseby
- The Oundle New Year 10K & 5K10th Jan 2021, Oundle4.4(18)
- Coventry 10k15th Nov, Coventry3.5(30)
- Holme Pierrepont 10k17th Oct, Holme Pierrepont
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.