The LEY HILL CHALLENGE is a Trail RUNNING EVENT held in October each year in Ley Hill, near Chesham, Buckinghamshire. The event stages 2 races, a 5km (09:30) and a 10km (10:30). Both courses take entrants through the beautiful Chilterns countryside.
The 5km course is a lovely undulating course and is suitable for people new to running and speedsters alike.
The 10km course is a challenge with a mixture of terrain and a tough hill with around 1 mile to the finish. Each year we get feedback from entrants about the 10km course being fabulous and challenging in equal measure!
How to enter the Ley Hill Challenge 10k & 5K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Questions & answers
Ley Hill Challenge 10k & 5K weather forecast
Rain in the evening and overnight.
Ley Hill Challenge 10k & 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ley Hill Challenge 10k & 5K?
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Hell-Fire Half and 10K11th Jul, High Wycombe4.8(11)
- Burnham Beeches Half marathon and 10K - August8th Aug, Slough4.8(2)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run4th Sep, Dorney2(8)