The LEY HILL CHALLENGE is a Trail RUNNING EVENT held in October each year in Ley Hill, near Chesham, Buckinghamshire. The event stages 2 races, a 5km (09:30) and a 10km (10:30). Both courses take entrants through the beautiful Chilterns countryside.
The 5km course is a lovely undulating course and is suitable for people new to running and speedsters alike.
The 10km course is a challenge with a mixture of terrain and a tough hill with around 1 mile to the finish. Each year we get feedback from entrants about the 10km course being fabulous and challenging in equal measure!
How to enter the Ley Hill Challenge 10k & 5K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Ley Hill Challenge 10k & 5K weather forecast
Rain in the evening and overnight.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Ley Hill Challenge 10k & 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ley Hill Challenge 10k & 5K?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
- Royal Windsor Half Marathon & 10k River Trail Run3rd Oct, Windsor3.4(54)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.