The LEY HILL CHALLENGE is a Trail RUNNING EVENT held in October each year in Ley Hill, near Chesham, Buckinghamshire. The event stages 2 races, a 5km (09:30) and a 10km (10:30). Both courses take entrants through the beautiful Chilterns countryside.
The 5km course is a lovely undulating course and is suitable for people new to running and speedsters alike.
The 10km course is a challenge with a mixture of terrain and a tough hill with around 1 mile to the finish. Each year we get feedback from entrants about the 10km course being fabulous and challenging in equal measure!
How to enter the Ley Hill Challenge 10k & 5K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Questions & answers
Ley Hill Challenge 10k & 5K weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Ley Hill Challenge 10k & 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ley Hill Challenge 10k & 5K?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Egham
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep 2020, London
- Windsor Women's 10k26th Sep 2020, Windsor
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- The Wendover Woods Festival of Running – Half Marathon & 10k29th Feb 2020, Aylesbury