The BananaMan Triathlon is back. There are a total of SIX different takes on the triathlon theme which means there is something for everyone (males and females alike – BananaMen and BananaWomen) and anyone who wants to swim, bike and run in the UK’s most Bananas multisport event! Whether you get a triathlon taster with the Banana Split or take on the Whole Banana, there’s something for all abilities and ages.
The BananaMan Triathlon is all about getting involved in as many different ways as possible and to help you rope your friends, family and enemies in, there’s a relay option, the Bunch of Bananas Relay.
Extra points for anyone who wears yellow on the day!
- Iconic Olympic venue
- Clean, calm lake waters
- Fast, flat closed road bike and run course
- Suitable for all abilities
- Renowned for its electric and supportive atmosphere
- Finisher’s medal
- Free bananas for all!
- Free Parking
- Electronic chip timing
- Results texted to your mobile phone as you cross the line
How to enter the BananaMan Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 10.6km, Run 2.5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 21.2km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.8km, Bike 31.8km, Run 7.5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1500km, Bike 42.4km, Run 10km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 21.2km, Run 2.5km
BananaMan Triathlon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
BananaMan Triathlon reviews (3)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.