A point to point ultra trail running event following the whole 43 miles (69 km) of the iconic Limestone Way, all the way through the Peak District National Park from Ashbourne in the White Peak to Hope in the Dark Peak, using a combination of footpaths and bridleways with some interlinking country lanes. The route passes through dramatic Dales and beautiful Peakland villages, all set within a green, gently rolling landscape. The Limestone Way 'Half‰Ûù takes place on the same day but competitors will tackle just the northern 17 miles (27.5 km) section of the route.
How to enter the Limestone Way Ultra
- Running: Run 17mi, N/a
- Running: Run 43mi, N/a
Limestone Way Ultra weather forecast
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Limestone Way Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Limestone Way Ultra?
You may also like
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- PieAthlon - Yorkshire6th Dec, Huddersfield5(1)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.