A point to point ultra trail running event following the whole 43 miles (69 km) of the iconic Limestone Way, all the way through the Peak District National Park from Ashbourne in the White Peak to Hope in the Dark Peak, using a combination of footpaths and bridleways with some interlinking country lanes. The route passes through dramatic Dales and beautiful Peakland villages, all set within a green, gently rolling landscape. The Limestone Way 'Half takes place on the same day but competitors will tackle just the northern 17 miles (27.5 km) section of the route.
How to enter the Limestone Way Ultra
- Run 43mi
- Run 17mi
Limestone Way Ultra weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Limestone Way Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Limestone Way Ultra?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul, Wetherby
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District18th Jul, Bakewell
- The Oldham Way – Red Rose Ultra18th Apr, Delph
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby
- Chester Ultra29th Feb, Waverton