The Lingfield 10s are scenic and challenging multi-terrain races located in the rural South East corner of Surrey. There are two races: a 10 mile and a 10k.
How to enter the Lingfield 10s
- Run 10miles
- Run 10km
Lingfield 10s routes
There will be two First Aid points on the route and one at the start /finish. There will be 2 water points on the 10 mile, one on the 10k and one at the finish.
There are 3 road crossings. There will be a team of marshals in place to assist you at this point and you must follow any instructions.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Lingfield 10s reviews (2)
You may also like
- Great South Run15th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile and 5 Mile30th Apr, East Grinstead
- The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile and 5 Mile1st May, Haywards Heath
- Lee Valley VeloPark – April23rd Apr, London
- Lee Valley VeloPark – May28th May, London4.7(1)
- Lee Valley VeloPark – June25th Jun, London4.7(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.