Littleborough is a place made for running and many do not realize some of the great runs that can be had around it. With this in mind, I have designed a fast and picturesque course that is run on good runnable roads, paths and some country lanes. The course, after the first start section, is on a small gradual decline in terms of elevation (see elevation chart). This makes the race feel downhill and makes for a really enjoyable running experience.
How to enter the Littleborough 10k
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Littleborough 10k route
The route starts and finishes from the layby next to the canal behind the train station.
It starts with a 1k gradual climb, moving onto 2 laps around the lake (very flat and scenic) before returning back down the hill (that you came up) for a fast finish.
The course is pretty good for times and several people managed a PB / SB last year.
We hope you enjoy it!
10 KmStart Time: 9:30am
Littleborough 10k weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Cannonball Events are ranked #89 in the UK out of 559 organizers
Littleborough 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Littleborough 10k?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- The Manchester 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb, Manchester
- Wakefield Hospice 10k29th Mar, Wakefield
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn
- Run Heaton 5K, 10K & Half Marathon – January26th Jan, Manchester
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half - August2nd Aug, Manchester