How to enter the Liverbird Double Day Marathon Day
- Run 42km
- Run 42km
Liverbird Double Day Marathon Day routes
The route follows Liverpool Otterspool Riverside Promenade along the river Mersey. The distance measures approx. 26.2 miles consisting of four 3.27 mile out-and-back laps. There is a red hat on the ground marking the start line and the turn around point – you need to run around this hat to complete each lap.
The surface is mainly road/brick or concrete. There is a brief bit of cobble stones and 2 steps. All course is traffic-free, however it is open to public and participates must be considerate of pedestrians at all times.
Liverbird Double Day Marathon Day weather forecast
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Liverbird Double Day Marathon Day reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Manchester Marathon10th Apr 2021, Stretford4.5(20)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Ambleside
- Conwy Marathon25th Sep 2021, Llandudno
- The Tissington Trail Marathon22nd Nov, Ashbourne4.9(11)
- Ladybower Trail Marathon11th Jun 2021, Hope Valley5(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.