How to enter the Liverbird Double Day Marathon Day
- Run 42km
- Run 42km
Liverbird Double Day Marathon Day routes
The route follows Liverpool Otterspool Riverside Promenade along the river Mersey. The distance measures approx. 26.2 miles consisting of four 3.27 mile out-and-back laps. There is a red hat on the ground marking the start line and the turn around point – you need to run around this hat to complete each lap.
The surface is mainly road/brick or concrete. There is a brief bit of cobble stones and 2 steps. All course is traffic-free, however it is open to public and participates must be considerate of pedestrians at all times.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Liverbird Double Day Marathon Day weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Liverbird Double Day Marathon Day reviews
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Manchester Marathon5th Apr 2020, Stretford4.3(199)
- Sea 2 Summit - The Offas Dyke Marathon & Half Marathon26th Apr 2020, Prestatyn
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge13th Nov, Heath Charnock
- The Yorkshire Marathon20th Oct, York4.6(91)
- The Tissington Trail Marathon26th Apr 2020, Ashbourne4.9(3)
- Huddersfield Marathon & Half Marathon7th Jun 2020, Huddersfield