Consider these instead
The Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- The Doddington Place Gardens Valentines 5k & 10k14th Feb 2021, Sittingbourne
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep 2021, Warrington
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March7th Mar 2021, Little Budworth4.8(39)
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half - December13th Dec, Liverpool4.4(5)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon - May22nd May 2021, Manchester3.3(1)
Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun routes
**This event has become a virtual challenge. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions**
This event has been changed to a virtual challenge due to increased restrictions from the government and your MoRun venue. You may not be able to physically come together but you can still run for each other, you can still run as one as MoRunners throughout the month of November, you can still dress up and grow a Mo (or paint one on!) and still continue to support Movember.
Croxteth Park has a wide variety of beautiful wildlife and natural sights to offer for this scenic MoRun. The flat route has mixed terrain between off-road paths and trail running. Some sections of the course are bumpy and muddy. The route is suitable for buggy running but not for wheelchair users. There will be marshals and water stations located on the course, as well as markers every kilometre.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.