Distances in this event
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile routes
This is a largely flat route, with only a small climb after the first mile. Runners will be treated to the stunning beauty of Sefton Park, running on both the road and pathway surfaces. There are 4 on course water stations, with toilets at each station.
The 10 Mile is also a predominantly flat route, with a small climb after the first mile. Runners perform a U-turn up and down Aigburth Drive to miss out Sefton Park before reuniting with those running the longer distance at the end of the park.
- Closed roads
- Finisher’s medal
- 6000 participants
From the organizer
The oldest established road race in Liverpool, this two race event offers those looking to work their way up to a half marathon with a great option. This is a sell out event every year with over 6000 entrants. Both courses offer predominantly flat courses, and afford competitors some freat sights of the city.
Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile reviews (2)
4 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Perfect for a PB
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Can you enter on the day please?????Hi there. Just to let you know that you can't enter on the day, and to avoid disappointment, we would recommend entering ASAP as it's a very popular event. Best of luck!
- Hi are there any changing facilities or showers available after the race. Travelling from Birmingham for this. Cheers.Hi there. Just to let you know there are changing facilities and showers, however these need to be booked in advance. Full details should have been provided in the race instructions which were sent out - please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if there's anything else we can help with!
- What time is ullet Road closed i go that way 10.40am Sunday for workHi there. You will be able to find more information on road closures here - https://www.runrocknroll.com/Community
- Will there be pacers running in the raceHi there. There will be pacers for the following times: 1:30, 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:10, 2:20 & 2:30. Good luck!
- Do you get a medal?Hi there. Just to let you know that you will receive an awesome medal on completion of this event. Good luck!