How to enter the Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 10mi
Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile routes
This is a largely flat route, with only a small climb after the first mile. Runners will be treated to the stunning beauty of Sefton Park, running on both the road and pathway surfaces. There are 4 on course water stations, with toilets at each station.
The 10 Mile is also a predominantly flat route, with a small climb after the first mile. Runners perform a U-turn up and down Aigburth Drive to miss out Sefton Park before reuniting with those running the longer distance at the end of the park.
Questions & answers
- Hi are there any changing facilities or showers available after the race. Travelling from Birmingham for this. Cheers.Hi there. Just to let you know there are changing facilities and showers, however these need to be booked in advance. Full details should have been provided in the race instructions which were sent out - please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if there's anything else we can help with!
- Will there be pacers running in the raceHi there. There will be pacers for the following times: 1:30, 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:10, 2:20 & 2:30. Good luck!
- Do you get a medal?Hi there. Just to let you know that you will receive an awesome medal on completion of this event. Good luck!
- What time is ullet Road closed i go that way 10.40am Sunday for workHi there. You will be able to find more information on road closures here - https://www.runrocknroll.com/Community
- Can you enter on the day please?????Hi there. Just to let you know that you can't enter on the day, and to avoid disappointment, we would recommend entering ASAP as it's a very popular event. Best of luck!
Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile weather forecast
Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile reviews (3)
4.2 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb, Liverpool
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool
- Essar Chester Half Marathon17th May, Chester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March1st Mar, Tarporley
- Wrexham Half Marathon16th Feb, Wrexham