How to enter the Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10mi
Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile routes
This is a largely flat route, with only a small climb after the first mile. Runners will be treated to the stunning beauty of Sefton Park, running on both the road and pathway surfaces. There are 4 on course water stations, with toilets at each station.
The 10 Mile is also a predominantly flat route, with a small climb after the first mile. Runners perform a U-turn up and down Aigburth Drive to miss out Sefton Park before reuniting with those running the longer distance at the end of the park.
Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile weather forecast
You may also like
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half - December13th Dec, Liverpool4.4(5)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Run Tatton Half Marathon - November8th Nov, Knutsford
- Vale of Clwyd Half Marathon6th Dec, Llandyrnog
- Great Birmingham Run10th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.