How to enter the Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 10miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile routes
This is a largely flat route, with only a small climb after the first mile. Runners will be treated to the stunning beauty of Sefton Park, running on both the road and pathway surfaces. There are 4 on course water stations, with toilets at each station.
The 10 Mile is also a predominantly flat route, with a small climb after the first mile. Runners perform a U-turn up and down Aigburth Drive to miss out Sefton Park before reuniting with those running the longer distance at the end of the park.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may also like
- Great Manchester Run25th Sep, Manchester4.8(48)
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep, Warrington
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March7th Mar, Little Budworth4.8(40)
- Running GP Oulton Park - November28th Nov, Little Budworth
- Cholmondeley Castle Triathlon18th Jun, Malpas1(1)
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.