Nick Beer was a popular and active member of the club, and loved road running. He suffered from hydrocephalus, and sadly passed away in 1991 shortly after the Lake Vyrnwy Half Marathon. The Nick Beer 10k Race was started by the club in 1993 in memory of Nick, and is run in February every year. It starts on the promenade in Llandudno and follows Marine Drive around the scenic Great Orme , before returning to the promenade and finishing opposite Venue Cymru. The race attracts around 700 entries each year.
How to enter the Llandudno Nick Beer 10k
- Run 10km
Llandudno Nick Beer 10k weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Llandudno Nick Beer 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Llandudno Nick Beer 10k?
You may also like
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K1st Mar, Bangor
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul, Caernarfon
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb, Liverpool
- ALDI Chester 10K8th Mar, Chester
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July26th Jul, Liverpool