Nick Beer was a popular and active member of the club, and loved road running. He suffered from hydrocephalus, and sadly passed away in 1991 shortly after the Lake Vyrnwy Half Marathon. The Nick Beer 10k Race was started by the club in 1993 in memory of Nick, and is run in February every year. It starts on the promenade in Llandudno and follows Marine Drive around the scenic Great Orme , before returning to the promenade and finishing opposite Venue Cymru. The race attracts around 700 entries each year.
How to enter the Llandudno Nick Beer 10k
- Run 10km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Llandudno Nick Beer 10k weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Llandudno Nick Beer 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Llandudno Nick Beer 10k?
You may also like
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool4.5(29)
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool
- Run Aintree 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – February1st Feb 2020, Liverpool4.5(8)
- ALDI Chester 10K8th Mar 2020, Chester4.8(17)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth