Nick Beer was a popular and active member of the club, and loved road running. He suffered from hydrocephalus, and sadly passed away in 1991 shortly after the Lake Vyrnwy Half Marathon. The Nick Beer 10k Race was started by the club in 1993 in memory of Nick, and is run in February every year. It starts on the promenade in Llandudno and follows Marine Drive around the scenic Great Orme , before returning to the promenade and finishing opposite Venue Cymru. The race attracts around 700 entries each year.
How to enter the Llandudno Nick Beer 10k
- Run 10km
Llandudno Nick Beer 10k weather forecast
Drizzle in the morning.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Llandudno Nick Beer 10k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Llandudno Nick Beer 10k?
You may also like
- Porth Eirias 10K23rd Oct, Colwyn Bay4.7(7)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Abersoch 10K & 3K Beach Race4th Jun 2021, Abersoch4.5(2)
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half - December13th Dec, Liverpool4.4(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.