How to enter the Llanelli Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Llanelli Half Marathon route
The race will start at Parc y Scarlets, home of the legendary rugby team.
Runners will then continue along the Coastal Link Road through Sandy Water Park to Pwll, where they will join the stunning Millennium Coastal Path.
Runners will then loop back around and finish at the famous stadium.
Llanelli Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
You may also like
- The Cardiff 5k & 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb 2020, Cardiff
- The Bristol 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Feb 2020, Long Ashton
- Ashton Night 10k, 5k, 2k & 1k30th Nov, Bristol
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June7th Jun 2020, Cheltenham
- Beyond Thorney Trail Fest10th Sep 2020, Thorney
- Back to Black Bristol22nd Feb 2020, Abbots Leigh