Welcome to the most beautiful 10K run in the UK. The off-road route is undulating yet quick but most of all it is incredibly stunning. Running along the famous Llangollen Canal this race is truly one of a kind, It is a beautiful course with stunning scenery perfect for all abilities. The entry fee includes a Bespoke finisher medal and Brecon Carreg bottle water.
If the 10K sounds too much, simply come along and soak up the atmosphere, and experience the canal culture with a chance to see the stunning town of Llangollen which you will guarantee an incredibly warm welcome from the local Welsh community.
How to enter the Llangollen Trail 10k
- Run 10km
Llangollen Trail 10k route
The off road 10k offers something for everyone, whether you’re a novice or a serious runner. Our hugely popular 10k courses, takes you on track down to Llangollen Canal, following down through fields with a steady circular climb seeing the true countryside.
There is a feeding station on the 10k route.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Llangollen Trail 10k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Bespoke Fitness & Events are ranked #9 in the UK out of 510 organizers
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- ALDI Chester 10K8th Mar 2020, Chester4.8(17)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool4.5(29)
- Run Aintree - October5th Oct, Liverpool
- Run Aintree - December15th Dec, Liverpool