Distances in this event
- Run 11.5kmBooked 3 times this week
- Run 11.5km
Llyn Alwen 11.5K routes
The course consists of one loop, you will run around the lake clockwise. The course lay out makes it spectator friendly, as your supporters will get to see the runners at start and finish or at any point around the lake.
The route is a mixture of gravel, trail path and fire roads which wind their way through the pine trees and Forest, together with some open grassy sections which provide a stunning view over Denbigh Moors. Generally the loop is well drained but if we have a British Summer rain there is a chance of mud.
There will be a water station at the half way point on this course.
- Finisher’s medal
- 250 participants
From the organizer
Bespoke Fitness & Events are ranked #9 in the UK out of 506 organizers
Llyn Alwen Trail running events will take place at The Alwen Car Park Visitors Centre. Situated close to Llyn Brenig it provides the perfect venue for trail running.
Canicross welcome, please note your race time will start 9.40am.
Frequently Asked Questions
Llyn Alwen 11.5K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Llyn Alwen 11.5K reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth
- Denbighshire 5k, 10k & Kids 1 Mile15th Mar 2020, Denbigh4.9(2)
- Porth Eirias 10K26th Oct, Colwyn Bay
- Llyn Brenig 9.5 Mile (15K) & Canicross7th Jun 2020, Cerrigydrudion
- Blackburn 10K - November17th Nov, Blackburn