How to enter the Llyn Brenig 'Day to Night Race'
- Run 9.5mi
- Run 9.5mi
Llyn Brenig 'Day to Night Race' routes
This 9.5 mile twilight run takes runners around the beautiful Llyn Brenig lake on a clockwise route that covers a mix of moorland path, gravel track, and minor road. Start from the Visitor Centre and race past the foot of several Welsh Mountains, such as Foel-goch, and the surrounding Mynydd Hiraethog moorlands before returning across the Llyn Brenig Dam.
Both canicross and non-canicross runners will follow the same route, with the canicross group setting off 10 minutes earlier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Llyn Brenig 'Day to Night Race' weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Llyn Brenig 'Day to Night Race' reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Llyn Brenig 'Day to Night Race'?
You may also like
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Warrington Running Festival25th Sep 2021, Warrington
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park- March7th Mar 2021, Little Budworth4.8(39)
- The Jones Crisps Anglesey Half Marathon & 10K7th Mar 2021, Bangor4.7(14)
- Conwy Half Marathon21st Nov 2021, Conwy4.5(4)
- Conwy Marathon25th Sep 2021, Llandudno
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.