How to enter the Llyn Brenig 'Day to Night Race'
- Run 9.5mi
- Run 9.5mi
Llyn Brenig 'Day to Night Race' routes
This 9.5 mile twilight run takes runners around the beautiful Llyn Brenig lake on a clockwise route that covers a mix of moorland path, gravel track, and minor road. Start from the Visitor Centre and race past the foot of several Welsh Mountains, such as Foel-goch, and the surrounding Mynydd Hiraethog moorlands before returning across the Llyn Brenig Dam.
Both canicross and non-canicross runners will follow the same route, with the canicross group setting off 10 minutes earlier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Llyn Brenig 'Day to Night Race' weather forecast
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #23 in the UK out of 328 organizers
Llyn Brenig 'Day to Night Race' reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Llyn Brenig 'Day to Night Race'?
You may also like
- The Snowman Triathlon31st Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
- Llyn Brenig 9.5 Mile (15K) & Canicross6th Jun, Cerrigydrudion5(1)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Llyn Alwen 11.5K & Canicross19th Sep, Cerrigydrudion5(3)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)