Loch Ken is perfect for wild swimming and this is a great opportunity for experienced swimmers, families and beginners alike. As part of the hydro electric scheme the Loch is regularly filled with fresh, clean water straight off the Rhinns of Kells and it is becoming well known as an excellent place to swim. Throughout the day there is a 1km, 2km and 4 km race. There's also a fun kids' splash session! Galloway Activity Centre.
How to enter the Loch Ken Wild Swim
- Swim 1km
- Swim 2km
- Swim 4km
Loch Ken Wild Swim routes
Loch Ken Wild Swim weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Loch Ken Wild Swim reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Loch Ken Wild Swim?
You may also like
- Limelight Sports - Swimathon15th Oct, undefined
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Cardiff Bay Swim25th Jun 2021, Cardiff
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- The Virtual STRIVE Challenge - Swim 1K9th Oct, undefined
- The Virtual STRIVE Challenge9th Oct, undefined
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.