Welcome to the Lode Runners. The club was initially set up to enable us to host a half marathon, which we ran along the National Trust's Lodes Way from Lode to Burwell. Such has been the interest locally that we have been inspired to form the Lode Runners club. We are hoping it is just what the area’s runners need and that it will provide runners with a community that will help new and old runners alike to organize future events and meet socially.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Lode Half Marathon weather forecast
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Lode Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lode Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- RunThrough Colchester Stampede Half Marathon3rd Oct, Colchester4.7(2)
- St Neots Half Marathon15th Nov, Eynesbury4.3(5)
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- Ministry Of Track4th Sep, Bury Saint Edmunds
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.