How to enter the Loggerheads Trail 10k & 5k
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 5km
Loggerheads Trail 10k & 5k routes
The start and finish are at Loggerheads Country Park visitor centre.
The course is a 5k loop which provided runners with variety of scenery and terrains.
There is something for every type of runner: woodland tracks, technical descents, a stretch of country lane and the infamous steps.
The 10k race will cover two loops of the 5k track.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Loggerheads Trail 10k & 5k weather forecast
Light rain in the evening and overnight.
Meet the organizer
OutFit are ranked #42 in the UK out of 274 organizers
Loggerheads Trail 10k & 5k reviews (3)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Run Aintree 5K, 10K & Half – July25th Jul, Liverpool4.8(8)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Blackpool Music Run17th Oct, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)