Under the moonlight, run a chip timed 5k or 10k around the flat and fast grounds of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, home to the 2012 London Olympics, but watch out as there may be a few tricks along the way with a treat or two waiting for you at the finish!
Starting at 7pm, you can chose to run a quick 5k or take on a full 10k.
Each kilometre is accurately marked out with distance flags and we have plenty of helpers to keep you on track and to encourage you on your way to the finish. At the end of the race you will be rewarded with your well deserved Halloween themed medal!
How to enter the London Halloween 5k & 10k
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
London Halloween 5k & 10k routes
Each kilometre is accurately marked out with distance flags and we have plenty of helpers to keep you on track and to encourage you on your way to the finish.
At the end of the race you will be rewarded with your well deserved Halloween themed medal!
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
London Halloween 5k & 10k weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
RunThrough are ranked #10 in the UK out of 536 organizers
London Halloween 5k & 10k reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
Good for beginners
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)
- London Santa Run- Victoria Park8th Dec, London4.4(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December14th Dec, London4.8(2)
- Olympic Park 5K & 10K – January11th Jan 2020, London4.8(4)
- Victoria Park Race - November16th Nov, London4.8(11)