The 5km and 10km relay routes take runners on a epic loop, along the Thames, past the Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge, Southbank, The London Eye, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral and Tower of London, finishing by running over Tower Bridge!
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
1 question • 0 unanswered
London Relay - Powered by Let's Do This weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
London City Relays are ranked #51 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Chase the Sun Brixton - August25th Aug, London
- RunThrough Hyde Park 5K & 10K - August14th Aug, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.