We are very passionate about this race as Jay and Danny did the L2B extreme trail race and Chris ran the last ever road race. We believe the L2B has a long history in British running scene and deserves to be continued as a race. If you would like to know more please read our article in issue 4 of Ultra running magazine.
How to enter the London to Brighton Trail Marathon
- Run 60mi
London to Brighton Trail Marathon route
London to Brighton Trail Marathon:
The Race will start at Blackheath London ( the start of the London Marathon) and follows roads, footpaths and bridleways through Kent, Surrey and Sussex. You will cross both the North Downs Way and South Downs way and finish in Madiera Drive, Brighton the historic finish of the London 2 Brighton Road race and dip your feet in the sea. This is a self navigating race but we do mark the course with L2B stickers on Footpath signs, it is a tough route with only 5 aid stations so you must be a competent trail runner with navigational skills and be able to be self sufficient between aid stations they are roughly 9-10 miles apart.
Questions & answers
London to Brighton Trail Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
London to Brighton Trail Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was London to Brighton Trail Marathon?
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- The Twilight Friday Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon30th Jul, Ilford2.3(1)
- The Twilight Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon31st Jul, Ilford4.6(6)
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)