Cycling from London to Paris is one of the greatest cycle experiences in Europe. You ride through the lovely Kent countryside, cross the Channel, travel through the villages and medieval market towns of northern France, pass the famous battlefields of the Somme and Agincourt. And after long days in the saddle and some strenuous hill-climbs, the sight of the Eiffel Tower, your finishing point, will evoke a real sense of achievement.
How to enter the London to Paris Cycle – June
- Bike 300mi
London to Paris Cycle – June weather forecast
Rain in the afternoon and evening.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
London to Paris Cycle – June reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was London to Paris Cycle – June?
You may also like
- London to Brighton Bike Ride3rd Jul 2021, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- Beyond Cotswold Sportive29th May 2021, England
- Alzheimer's Research UK Norfolk Flyer1st Nov, Fakenham
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.