Lone Wolf Run
1 / 7
The Lone Wolf is a unique off-road running event, based on the stunning Dartington Estate. You must complete the 7k course once every hour, starting on the hour as many times as you can. It's a knock-out competition until there is only one lone wolf remaining.
Lone Wolf 7k
Sat, 28 Oct 2023
Dartington Hall, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
Official booking partner
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
The event experience
Based on location
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get £5 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Where and when
Park Rd, Dartington Hall, Totnes TQ9 6EQ, UK
Sat, 28 Oct 2023
Lone Wolf 7k:10:00am
Here's what races are available for Lone Wolf Run
Lone Wolf 7k
Take on this unique running event by completing the 7k course as many times as you can on the hour, every hour.
The route is of undulating terrain, taking in the natural beauty of the Dart Valley and woodlands. Runners have one hour to complete the 7k course. Runners have whatever time left in the hour to rest before setting off again to complete the course a second time... then a third... and every hour until only the Lone Wolf remains.
- Winners' handmade wooden trophy - one male, one female winner
- Wooden medal for all runners
- T-shirts available - additional cost
How to get there
Park Rd, Dartington Hall, Totnes TQ9 6EQ, UKGet full directions
Parking is available at the adventure centre.
Event day logistics
08:30 Registration opens
10:00 Event starts
- Runners must be ready at start line on each hour. If you're still finishing the lap, or too tired to go on, that's the end of your run
- If there's a tie on the number of laps completed by the final runners, the winner will be the first runner over the line. Example: two runners left at the start of lap 8 - if neither has completed the lap within the hour, the first one back over the line is the winner
- One male + one female winner
- Whilst the organiser expects the run to go on for many laps, they reserve the right to squeeze the competition in later stages if the wolf pack can't be separated - be prepared!
- Be respectful of other runners + any public who may be using the area
- Have an awesome time - best howls rewarded with high fives!
Dynamic Adventures CIC
View more Dynamic Adventures CIC events
For over 20 years Dynamic Adventures CIC has worked with people providing training for would-be instructors, bringing fun activities to visitors, schools and charities, helping get groups out into the hills, running expeditions for young people through the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and inspiring through the transformative power of adventurous activity.
- Head torch - the event can go on into the night!
What happens if I haven't complete the course in the hour limit at the Lone Wolf Run?
Unfortunately if you aren't back and ready for the next lap on the hour, then your run will be ended.
Do I have to run continuously at the Lone Wolf Run?
No - you have the remaining time in the hour to rest once you have completed the route. The quicker you are back after each loop, the longer you have to rest before the next lap.
This event currently has no reviews, why not be the first? You could help someone find their perfect event.
Running Event Distances
Running in London Parks