Hillish & Hellish'. A very scenic and undulating route, mostly on country roads - not for the feint hearted!
"My second formal event since getting into running, the first being the..."
"Well it gets five out of five stars if you like steep hills. I cant say i liked..."
"This race was exceptionally organised. Ample parking although had to pay 2.30...."
See all reviews
How to enter the Looe 10 Miler
- Run 10mi
Looe 10 Miler weather forecast
Moderate breeze possible, up to 13mph
You may also like
- Dartmoor Volcano Race6th Sep, Scorriton
- Simplyhealth Great South Run17th Oct, Portsmouth
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar, Liverpool
- The Cannock Chase 10 & 5 Mile9th Feb, Rugeley
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury
- Victoria Park 10K & 10Mile - February16th Feb, London