Lost Lad is a 8.5 mile fell race with 1981ft of elevation. Starting from the iconic dam wall at Fairholmes, the route will lead you out onto the shores of the Derwent reservoirs.
How to enter the Lost Lad Fell Race
- Run 8.5mi
Lost Lad Fell Race route
From here you will traverse the upper edges of the Derwent valley passing some fantastic rock formations on route. The best is yet to come with an exhilarating decent back to the finish!!!
8.5 milesStart Time: 10:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Lost Lad Fell Race weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Peak Runners are ranked #54 in the UK out of 564 organizers
Lost Lad Fell Race reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lost Lad Fell Race?
You may also like
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)
- Warrington Running Festival20th Sep, Warrington
- The Peak District Monsal Trail 10 Mile31st May, Bakewell
- Blackburn 10K - November15th Nov, Blackburn4.5(25)
- The Peak District Tissington Trail 10 Mile30th May, Buxton
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District18th Jul, Bakewell