Distances in this event
- Run 8.5mi
Lost Lad Fell Race route
From here you will traverse the upper edges of the Derwent valley passing some fantastic rock formations on route. The best is yet to come with an exhilarating decent back to the finish!!!
8.5 milesStart Time: 10:00am
- 200 participants
From the organizer
Peak Runners are ranked #54 in the UK out of 506 organizers
Lost Lad is a 8.5 mile fell race with 1981ft of elevation. Starting from the iconic dam wall at Fairholmes, the route will lead you out onto the shores of the Derwent reservoirs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lost Lad Fell Race weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Lost Lad Fell Race reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lost Lad Fell Race?
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Ikano Bank Robin Hood Half Marathon, Mini Marathon & Nottingham Mile29th Sep, Nottingham
- Asda Foundation Sheffield 10K22nd Sep, Sheffield4.5(16)
- Williams BMW Rochdale Half Marathon and 10K6th Oct, Rochdale
- Blackburn 10K - November17th Nov, Blackburn
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth