Both races will begin at Stockwood Park Athletics Centre and take runners through Luton and finish in the town centre.
The half marathon course takes the runners in the stunning grounds of Luton Hoo estate, passing the iconic mansion house and breath-taking landscape.
The 10k will not go into the grounds of Luton Hoo and therefore makes our new course much more accessible to all, but still a great opportunity for those raising money for charities or looking to take on a new challenge whilst still getting to experience the great atmosphere on the day.
Water stations will be sited at approximately three mile intervals which are: • Three and six miles Luton Hoo Estate (double water stations are located between three and six mile for half marathon users only) • Town centre • Wardown Park • Finish line.
Love Luton Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain until evening.
Love Luton Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Love Luton Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Milton Keynes Winter Half Marathon13th Dec, Milton Keynes4(5)
- RunThrough Bedford Autodrome Grand Prix – October17th Oct, Bedford5(1)
- BHF Blenheim Palace Half Marathon26th Sep, Woodstock
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.