Share the Love of Running at the Love Welwyn Garden City 10km. The Love Welwyn Garden City 10K was launched in 2015 as part of the Welwyn Hatfield Year Of Sport. 2 lap road race on rural roads plus 1 lap around the lake. The course is described as undulating
The race is run on the closest Sunday to Valentines Day with the hope that entrants will “Fall In Love With Running”
The organizers of the Ickenham 5, Hillingdon Half, Hatfield 5 and Welwyn Half are excited to announce the return of Love Welwyn GC 10k.
Taking place again at Stanborough Lake, Welwyn Garden City. This race proves to be a popular event for all standards of runner.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Love Welwyn Garden City 10K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Active Training World are ranked #50 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k – September18th Sep, London
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.