The Lowther Lakeland Trail Run starts from the field beside Lowther Castle. This scenic 13 mile route takes runners across Askham Fell and the Lowther Valley. It's a fully marked 13 mile route with about 1400ft of ascent. There are a few short but flattish sections on rough ground, about 3 miles of tarmac, about 2 miles crossing rough pasture, and the rest across mostly open country with grassy and gravel tracks.
How to enter the Lowther Lakeland Trail Run
- Run 13.1mi
Lowther Lakeland Trail Run route
Half MarathonStart Time: 11:00am
Lowther Lakeland Trail Run weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Lowther Lakeland Trail Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lowther Lakeland Trail Run?
You may also like
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run13th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)
- Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester4.8(48)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K, Half Marathon & Marathon - May23rd May, Hamster, Redford
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May, Edinburgh4.3(13)
- Leeds Half Marathon10th May, Leeds4.6(8)
- Gateshead Half Marathon12th Apr, Gateshead