The Lowther Lakeland Trail Run starts from the field beside Lowther Castle. This scenic 13 mile route takes runners across Askham Fell and the Lowther Valley. It's a fully marked 13 mile route with about 1400ft of ascent. There are a few short but flattish sections on rough ground, about 3 miles of tarmac, about 2 miles crossing rough pasture, and the rest across mostly open country with grassy and gravel tracks.
How to enter the Lowther Lakeland Trail Run
- Run 13.1mi
Lowther Lakeland Trail Run route
Half MarathonStart Time: 11:00am
Lowther Lakeland Trail Run weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Lowther Lakeland Trail Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Lowther Lakeland Trail Run?
You may also like
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile21st Mar 2021, Liverpool4.2(3)
- Run Heaton 5k, 10k & Half Marathon – November1st Nov, Manchester4.3(6)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - October17th Oct, Hamster, Redford5(1)
- Hamsterley Forest 10K & Half Marathon - February6th Feb 2021, Hamster, Redford
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.