Looking for a challenge this year? Look no further than Ludlow's very own Sprint Triathlon. Sign up for the Ludlow Sprint Triathlon which is the perfect event for all abilities from beginners to advanced Triathletes.
Ludlow Sprint Triathlon is run in partnership between Teme Leisure, Ludlow Runners and Ludlow Cycling Club. It has been going since 1996 which makes this year its 22nd Year.
The swim will take place in the 25m pool at Teme Ludlow , with Transition situated to the rear of the building, access through reception and down the corridor. The cycle will be through part of the town, out onto country roads before returning to the centre on the A49. The run will be an out and back course on the footpath alongside the A49 to the north of Ludlow.
How to enter the Ludlow Sprint Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 26km, Run 6.25km
Ludlow Sprint Triathlon weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Ludlow Sprint Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ludlow Sprint Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug 2020, London
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug 2020, Betws-y-Coed
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- The Pulsin Westonbirt Sprint Triathlon25th May 2020, Tetbury
- Ironman UK12th Jul 2020, Bolton
- Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep 2020, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll