This popular but challenging rural run returns again for yet another year.
The Beckley 10K is run along the lanes around this pretty East Sussex village which is hilly in parts, although the home stretch is straight and largely downhill-ish, so a fast finish is guaranteed.
A 2 Mile Fun Run/Walk will be taking place alongside the main 10K race at 11:00am, and a short Children's Race will be taking place at 10:45am.
The race is generously sponsored by M & S Electrical.
How to enter the The M & S Electrical Beckley 10K
- Run 10km
- Run 2mi
- Run 0.5km
The M & S Electrical Beckley 10K routes
The route passes through the quiet country lanes around the East Sussex village of Beckley. With a couple of challenging hills, the course is undulating, but the final stretch is relatively flat, offering the chance for a fast finish. The start and finish are close to the Village Centre, which is at the heart of Beckley.
Whilst the route is on quiet roads, we cannot guarantee that the race will be entirely traffic-free.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The M & S Electrical Beckley 10K weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning and overnight.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #7 in the UK out of 536 organizers
The M & S Electrical Beckley 10K reviews (6)
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra9th May 2020, Wadhurst
- Dymchurch 10K16th Feb 2020, Dymchurch
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- RunThrough Beat Box Hill 5k & 10k20th Jun 2020, Tadworth