- . 86 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
The start and finish are close to the Village Centre, which is at the heart of Beckley.
The route passes through the quiet country lanes around the East Sussex village of Beckley. The course is generally undulating and there are a couple of challenging hills. However, the final stretch is relatively flat which offers runners the chance for a fast finish.
Whilst the route is on quiet roads, runners should be aware that the route is not entirely traffic free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The M & S Electrical Beckley 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Nice Work are ranked #4 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
The M & S Electrical Beckley 10K reviews (6)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton
- The Bedgebury Forest Half Marathon & 10K8th Nov, Goudhurst4.6(39)
- Folkestone Coastal 10K5th Sep, Folkestone
- The Rye Summer Classic Series 10K Race Two – August6th Aug, Rye
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.